Help Others Relax

I found Scott (Hello, My Name Is Scott) Ginsberg’s blog and I love it. He’s brought me some new ideas that I already knew! Funny how that happens.

Reading his blog made me review how I’ve been doing things. Then, I had one of those moments. It’s that head-slap moment when you recognize that you haven’t put into action everything you know. You ask yourself, “Why haven’t I been doing that?”

Read one of his blog posts about a fresh look at friendliness – and then come back here for the rest of this post.

Thanks for coming back!

There are too many people who live in daily stress. You see them everywhere. Some of them will shed the crease between their eyebrows if given the opportunity.

Today’s goal is: Help someone near you relax.

When you relax, you are able to think more clearly and have more fun being yourself. If you try to help someone else relax, they will also be able to think more clearly.

If you see someone who looks tense, speak to them instead of leaving them alone. Maybe they need directions to an office or they’re late for a meeting. Take a moment and help them.

The surprise will change their attitude. They won’t be able to hold back the smile.

No comments: